The characteristics of the cervical collar should be:
1. You must support the weight of the head in a neutral position.
2. You must avoid the lateral, rotational and anteroposterior movements of the head.
3. Must be comfortable, translucent on x-rays and compact.
4. Easy to place.
5. It must not alter the position or function of important structures of the respiratory tract, nor adversely affect cerebral circulation.
6. Diversity of sizes.
Easy and fast to use. Presents insurance system for different neck sizes.
- Manufactured without latex.
- 4 regulation positions (tall, regular, short and no-neck).
- Front area of free access designed for better visualization, pulse control and advanced respiratory procedures.
- Includes insurance systems that fix the position of the selected collar.
- Symmetric adjustment guides for correct alignment.
- Open space in the back sector for complete patient control (realization of palpations).
- Compatible with X-rays, magnetic resonances and computed tomography.